- Vocational, academic, and fine arts programs are all eligible
- Resident of a Rainbow-affiliated affordable housing community
- Applicant must be 16 years or older
- If you are a current high school or current college student, you must have a GPA of 2.5 or above, or hold a high school equivalency certificate
- Applicants must intend to complete the course of study or technical certification indicated on the application
Scholarships will be awarded on a biannual basis in the spring and fall. The link below will direct you to the application, which is hosted by International Scholarship & Tuition Services, Inc (ISTS). ISTS administers scholarship programs nationally and oversees the management of the Rainbow Housing Scholarship. Should you have any questions on the application, or need any reminders on deadline dates, they are available to assist through their Customer Care phone number and email address listed under Help. For more information on how to apply, click the link below.